Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
8:10 AM

Happy Birthday K10!

Today is Kristen's birthday! Happy birthday to her!! I know she got the best birthday present ever by going to see DMB this past weekend. I am so happy she got to do that. Kristen is one of my very best friends. She is such an awesome person.

These are the things I love about Kristen:

  • She is real.

  • She will be as good a friend to you as you are to her.

  • She listens very well and gives great advice.

  • She wants nothing but the best for her family.

  • She will tell you like it is and that's why I ask her.

  • She is Perez Kristen and knows all the latest celebrity gossip.

  • She is the fashion police, therefore dresses to a T and helps me shop.

  • She has the best hand me downs. :)

  • She is grateful for any and everything you do for her.

  • She is keen on etiquette and never goes without sending a "thank you" card or gift for something you've done for her.

  • She knows how to make you feel special.

  • She is hilarious.

  • She has the prettiest smile ever.

  • She always smells of perfume, body spray, or lotion.

  • She can always be counted on if she says she will be there.

  • She is very caring.

  • She loves animals.

  • She is the best a friend could ask for!
    • I am sure there are more things I love about her, but I think you get the point. K10 - I hope you have a great birthday! It is your day! Go wish her a happy birthday!

      On another note, there has been two possible cases of the swine flu at an elementary school 15 minutes away from my house. Hopefully, it will get treated and will not spread to anyone else. County and city schools are closed and some day cares. Maybe they will let us leave work early today? They have given liberal leave for today and tomorrow, but I guess I will still be here until they send me home!

      1 comments:

      Kristen said...

      awww - thank you so much. that made me tear up!!! it means a ton to have friends that mean so much during this crazy life of mine. :) i love you, lissy!!