I haven't had a whole lot going on besides trying to finish up my last couple of weeks in school. I am so excited. I graduate May 8th in Accounting! I have a few more tests and papers to finish though. We finished our last round in our simulation company Tuesday night. My group finished 4/5. Dang! Why can't I ever be #1 or at least 2! If you aren't first, you're last! haha Ricky Bobby. It was one of our better rounds though, so that was good. It was a lot of fun doing it and learning, but I am competitive so I hate to lose.
I am leaving work early today, but not for anything fun! I have a dentist appointment to go to. I'm sure I will get lectured on not flossing like usual. I am hoping that we don't get completely blown away this afternoon. I am hoping it will only be bad thunderstorms with no tornados. I am terrified of them. They've come pretty close several times. I don't like them at all! Here is a glimpse of what is coming our way today. Fun stuff!! There's no place like home!
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment