Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
8:13 AM

Apothecary Jars

I follow this blog: Living with Lindsay. You should check out the post today about apothecary jars. She always has really cool ideas for things. When I read her blog this morning, I thought the first jar looked familiar. I thought to myself...I have one of those. It was right here by me at work filled with Reece Pieces easter eggs. I located my jar in a tub that was in the attic a few months ago. I had mine filled with one of those old Nokia cell phones that you could change the face plate on. I threw those out and washed it. I was thinking it would be a pretty good candy jar. I first dumped some peanut M&M's in it, because my Mexican kitchen is so colorful. They kept getting eaten, and I wouldn't refill it. I brought it to work, where I try to keep some candy. Everyone at work loves Easter time for these eggs! I keep a spoon in there so that no one has to reach their little hands in there. Check out what all Lindsay has found would look cool in a jar like this. Have any other ideas?

Sorry these pictures aren't great. I'm at work with only a camera phone.


1 comments:

Lindsay @ Makely said...

It looks so Springy with the little candy eggs in there! So cute...and I'm sure your co-workers appreciate it!