Kristen tagged me!
DIRECTIONS:
- Go to Google image search.
- Type in your answer to each question.
- Choose a picture
- Save the image for use in this note.
- Use this website (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php) to make your collage.
- Tag the people whose mosaics you want to see.
QUESTIONS:
1. What is your name? Melissa
2. What is your favorite food? lasagna
3. What is your hometown? Harvest, AL
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite movie? The Notebook
6. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke
7. What is your dream vacation spot? Australia
8. What is your favorite dessert? mom's Apple Pie
9. What is one word to describe yourself? Forgiving
10. How are you feeling right now? Ready to be off work to enjoy this pretty weather.
11. What do you love most in the world? My family
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am still trying to figure that one out remember. Maybe an Engineer, Architect, or Drafting...but I guess I will settle for Accountant, since I graduate in two weeks.
And... here is my mosaic!
16 years ago





1 comments:
yah. i like your mosiac! :)
Post a Comment