Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
1:05 PM

Graduating!

I know, I know! It has been a while. I have much more to fill in about from the last week or so. I just had to get this one posted.

I took pictures with Candace from Simple Sweet Photography. We took them downtown Huntsville in any little nook and cranny that we could find pretty. She did a great job! Go check out my pictures in the slide show. Give her a call for any of your picture needs. She will meet you on location.

It is always hard for me not to smile, because that is what comes natural to me. So, I feel like the not smiling ones make me look funny. ha ha! I need to learn like Tyra says, "Smile with your eyes!" Funny thing is I think i thought I was. Not so much like Tyra! I wish I was that good.

I took these pictures for my graduation invitation. Candace made me a collage of several of them for a post card type invitation. I think they will be so cute. I hope to get them tomorrow, so I will scan them in to show you. Tonight is my LAST CLASS! I am so excited! I have to present tonight on our business simulation game. I can't believe it is all over.

Anyway, I hope to update you more soon on the rest that I have done in the last week or so. I have been extremely busy with doing last minute homework. I'll try to get better when I get out of school.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Love the pictures!!!!