Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
6:53 PM

Snowy Sunday

I was awaken this morning by a text message from my sister at 6:50 am. It said, "Wake up lissy lou n kyle! It's SNOWIN HARD! :) love ya!" Ha ha I was like no way, I am dreaming. This is Alabama where it never snows. The weather guy forecasting one person may see a couple of flakes Saturday night. Well, this was a little more than a couple of flakes. After living in Colorado though, I know this is no huge snow and the snowing hard to us is nothing to them. But it was a good bit for us because it is not normal. The doggies weren't so sure what to do with it. I'm surprised they didn't pee on the porch to keep from getting their feet cold. They are rotten wusses like that. Yes, my backyard becomes a mini-pond when it rains. I hate it. And I can't have any type of furniture in the backyard because as you see, they terrorize it. Poor chair.


Well, the day has come. Today was the first time I have purposely not taken my birth control. Woo hoo! I have been on birth control for about 10 years now. Wow, that is a long time. I'm hoping that it won't affect me being able to have children, but my doctor says it won't. She said I am young enough that it should be just fine. I didn't renew my prescription for this upcoming month. Yikes! I'm kind of afraid what it will do to me now. My body is so used to taking those every day that I am not sure how it will affect me now. You always hear when you get on them that you gain weight or something. I remember it making my boobies grow! haha So, I hope they don't go away. Maybe when you get off of them you lose weight. That would be awesome. Yeah right. Like that would ever happen. The time is finally approaching that we will possibly be getting pregnant. That is sort ave why I started this blog. I wanted to get it started so that when and if I get pregnant, I can give updates on here. I am currently on Gardasil shots. I take my last one March 9th. You can't get pregnant while you are on those and for possibly a month after that. I've heard that you want to give about 3 months of being off your birth control before trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if there is any truth to that, but I don't want to have anything go wrong because I rushed into it. I promised Kyle to wait until I get out of school. I graduate May 2009. Unless some other stuff comes up, we will probably plan to get pregnant this year. We will have to see how a few things play out first, but we are ready. We want to be young parents, so we don't want to wait much longer. Yikes, I'm getting nervous already! haha

Speaking of children, you have to see these writings I did when I was younger. I think you can tell the ones I did when I was younger then as I got older. The handwritten one is a note to my mom when I was little. My sister was a typical older sister. The one about the dogs had to be when I was really little because its all like one sentence long. I cannot remember what I had to write it for. The one about a Friend was another assignment probably in 8th grade or something like that. The one about my dream was to be written like the MLK speech. I had to do it in 9th grade. My teacher said mine was good and made me stand up in front of the class and read it. I thought they were pretty funny. If I can ever find all of my poems, I may start another blog to post those on. I don't write any more though, so it would be all old ones. Well, here they are. Enjoy, they are pretty funny.

1 comments:

Sarah Katie said...

oh my goodness that note you wrote to your momma is sooo cute! I would cry if I read that from one of my kids! too funny

woo hoo its baby makin time!!!
now go get busy!