Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
8:39 AM

Ladies - Get ready!

Not that I am going, because I no longer support Sammy T's. BUT - look who is coming to little ol' Huntsville. ha ha! I was so in love with him back in the day when he was popular. I knew every word to Ice Ice Baby and probably several others. I remember writing him a "letter" in puff paint on my play house wall when he went to jail...don't remember what for. That is so funny. If I would have thought about it, I could have taken a picture of it while I was at Mom and Dad's. How embarassing. It's probably good I didn't do that. ha ha! I think I wrote how much I loved him and wished he would get out of jail. I don't really remember though. Oh to have those little kid crushes again. I still have one, but now it is Lil' Wayne. ha!

Don't lie - Who is going?? Its only $20!

0 comments: