I won the auction on that pair of Lucky jeans. I am so excited. They are used, but she "says" she only wore them twice. The pictures look great still, so hopefully they will be just as nice in person. I hope they fit. I am anxious to know when I will get them. They need to hurry up and send them! I fell for another dark pair of jeans. I really need a light pair though because I only have one that is not as dark. The light pair of Seven jeans that I used to have busted at the butt. ha ha! I am thinking about taking them with me to the altering place when I take these I won to get hemmed. I will ask them if they can fix my rip. Its actually not a rip, I don't think. It is a worn place right between my legs. I am too uncomfortable to wear them though. Hopefully they can fix them. I would be so excited. They were my first pair of really expensive jeans. I've only had them a couple of years before they busted. They were my favorite pair though, so I wore them all the time. I can hardly find them anywhere any more.
Well, here is the pair that I won! I will let you know how they fit whenever they get here. Super excited! And did I mention that I won these for $26!!!!!! Plus $10 shipping, so really $36...but still...OMG! Lucky is usually no cheaper than $60 and up to $100 or more. 

16 years ago




1 comments:
shout outs to me!
Post a Comment