Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
4:28 PM

Hump Day, No fun day

Wow. I am wore out. I can't believe it is already Wednesday. The weeks really, really fly by lately. I have been so busy at work. I hope that means because I am a good worker? My phone tends to ring off the hook lately. Our customer's seem to find one of us that they like and call only one of us. Its nice, but I have been so busy. We've stayed so busy that T and I have actually been eating in the cafeteria next to us instead of going out. That is so out of the norm. We almost always try to get out to get away. Luckily, the cafeteria really does have some pretty good food. Monday - Grilled cheese with fries, Tuesday - two pieces of pepperoni pizza, and today - a turkey club on a wheat sub. Yum. My pickle today was hot. I couldn't figure that out! ha! I think it was dipped in jalapeno juice or something. What's the deal pickle? I don't like spicy at all.

I am so excited. Next week is Spring Break. I'm not doing anything or going anywhere, but its nice to know I don't have class next week. I will more than likely try to catch up my homework for the following week or two. I cannot believe that I only have 4 more weeks of school work left before I graduate. Holy cow! Sadly enough, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I have an Associates in Business, Associates in Accounting, and will soon have a Bachelor's in Accounting. I have been having a mental crisis. I have a lot in normal life going on after school, so I don't know if and how I can go back to do what I want. I love math and science. I thought getting into Accounting would be a lot of math. I was wrong. There is adding, subtracting, multiply, and divide. I like the cool stuff like Algebra, Geometry and stuff like that. So, I have really been trying to process going back for Engineering. Some people say do it, and some people talk me out of it. I would have a good majority of my basic classes already done from my two associates. I just know that I want to have a baby before I even try to worry about another degree. I promised Kyle to wait until I graduated...and that time is coming. It may be later this year, but I still plan to have a baby in the next year or two. If I back out of Engineering, then should I go for a master's of some sort? Crap. I don't have a clue. My poor friends have heard this story over and over. I'm sure its getting old. I wish I could figure it out.

Anyway, didn't mean to get off on that tangent. I guess I didn't have much else to talk about. I have been busy, but nothing that fun to talk about. I am just tired today. There was a big announcement made about my organization at work today. I am not happy at all. I think that is something that has been bothering me too. I will more than likely be changing supervisor's, and I really like the one I have now. I think we will be getting more work now too. As if we aren't busy enough. There are only three of us on my team, and one of the other ladies is working from home 2 hours a day. Her mother is really sick with dementia/Alzheimer's, and it is really sad. So, we are short a person for a few hours in the afternoon. Its been rough. After work, I went to the chiro and got to lay on the water massage bed. It was a nice end to the day...that and getting my back cracked. I feel so much better.

We are celebrating Sarah's birthday this weekend at my house. I actually REALLY remembered her birthday this year. I was so proud. I made sure to sing her the normal birthday song I sing every year. Happy day to you! Happy day to you! Happy birthday to you! I'm excited to get to hang out with her & Rodger and the rest of our friends. It should be a good time.

I thought this video was hilarious! I watched it many times and laughed so hard. Poor baby. Again, my love for animals. I think I like any animal video. This just describes how I feel sometimes. You keep spinning your wheels just to run smack into a dead-end. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.


0 comments: