Yes, two posts in one day. I'm on a roll. I've just had a busy afternoon. I left work early for my yearly doctor appointment. Fun stuff let me tell you. After filling out "new paperwork for this year", waiting for an hour in the waiting room, and 15 minutes in the room in my birthday suit, my doctor finally comes in. As if it isn't embarassing enough to be sitting there dressed in a large paper towel, it was freezing in there. They finally turned the air up for me. Brrr....hello...I have nothing on! I was so excited, well kind of because it hurts, to get my very last Gardasil shot. I was not able to get pregnant while taking the vaccination. Sooooooooo....you know what that means! I started quizzing the doctor about what steps to take next. Remember, I stopped taking my birth control the first of this month. All she really had to say was to start taking Prenatal vitamins and wait a few months for all of the hormones to get out of my system. Yikes! ha ha! After 2 hours, I was out of there. I dropped my wonderful jeans off to get hemmed since I do not have 34" legs, and the lady said she can also fix the hole in my very first wonderful pair of Seven jeans. Then, I headed to Wal-Mart to pick out a few things...including Prenatals! I felt so stupid standing there trying to figure out what brand and whatever. So, I called my two best baby makers ~ Sarah and Kristen! Sarah didn't answer, so I called Kristen to ask her. I think I found the ones she takes. I will be taking them at night, because the doc said they make some people sick to their stomach. I hope they don't keep me up at night. Yippee Skippee!
And to add on to my previous blog today...my loving mommy read my blog and took pictures of my awesome love notes to Mr. Vanilla Ice in the play house. OMG! This is so funny! Don't you like how I painted my hand prints on there? Oh, the puff paint days. I wonder when that is going to come back in style? ha ha!

16 years ago




1 comments:
aaaha hahahaha that is HILARIOUS!!! I've never seen your love note to Vanilla Ice!! That made me LOL
and... I forgot that you've been off your pills for a couple of weeks! I'm so excited!! man, if you were me you'd be pregnant right now haha~fertile turtle
Post a Comment