I kept meaning to enlighten you guys on a new dance that is out. I first learned about it when I went to Birmingham for PJ's birthday. I had never heard the song or seen the dance. Someone played the video on their Apple i-Phone, and I think it was DJ started doing the dance. It is pretty hilarious. If you can stand to watch the video, you should. I am not saying this is cool, but I think it is so funny the stuff people come up with. I tried to convince Kyle that a group of us could make up some song and dance and everyone in the world would do it. Kind of like Superman, Chicken Noodle Soup, and all those other crazy, silly dances people make up. You play Superman or Cupid Shuffle at the club and you will have people going crazy on the dance floor. I swear sometimes I wonder where real music went. There still is a lot of good stuff out there, but more and more people are getting away with these silly songs. I do have to say that it gives me a good laugh. If you have been around us long enough, you know that Kyle has invented his own dance that is a mixture of his college friend's dances. He does it when a really good song comes on that he is into. He is out of control! ha ha! He really does it when Paper Planes comes on. If you ever want to see the dance, just play that song. Don't hate when we create a video for his dance and everyone in the club is doing it! ha ha! j/k
Here is "The Stanky Leg" video that you have been missing out on! ha! Enjoy a good laugh!
16 years ago




1 comments:
omg - this is hilarious~!!!
Post a Comment