Speaking of Kristen's blog about forgetting birthdays...I am world's worst. Even after reading her blog yesterday, it still didn't dawn on me. Yesterday, February 3rd, was my godson's 3rd birthday. His mother, Tiffany, had to call me. All she said, do you know what today is? I knew we had just celebrated her birthday because that is usually when she calls...so it wasn't hers. I said ohhh It is his birthday today!! She said I am so proud of you for remembering or well I had to bring it up. I felt so bad. I haven't seen the little rascal in so long though! I am sure he has grown like a weed. If he is anything like his momma, I am sure he is wild! She said he has a little girlfriend at daycare. How cute is that!
I really need to go see him more often. She is hard to find sometimes though. She is all over the place and doesn't always have a cell phone. I don't think I have been a very good godmother. I used to buy him gifts and take them to him all the time. My feelings got a little hurt on his first birthday when she didn't really invite me. She called to tell me to call Sarah to bring Tripp over, but she never mentioned I could come too. First birthdays are a big deal! They get to smash their cake and everything. I got to go to Tripp's first birthday!! It was so fun to watch. I think because I don't have children people don't really think to invite me. I may or may not come, but I love to watch my friend's babies grow up so I would really try to go. Well, enough about that, because my little man is now 3 years old. She was taking him to Chuck-E-Cheese today. You know I wanted to go to that, but I have to work. She was going to ask Sarah to take Tripp with them. CEC is always fun! I hope he had a good birthday and I need to go see home more often.
Here are some older pictures of him. This is probably the last I have seen him. It has been way too long.


16 years ago








1 comments:
oh crap!! dangit!
p.s. when I read Kristens blog about forgetting dates, I totally thought about you! =)
Post a Comment