Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
6:40 PM

Silver Sweet Teeth

I often wonder how my mouth is so full of silver. My teeth seem to be so sensitive sometimes, and I got to thinking this morning what caused me to get all of these cavities? I do brush my teeth! I admit to everyone and even my dentist I am not a regular flosser. I am sure some of you are cringing right now saying duh that is the problem. It probably is. However, I came up with some other reasons why when I was younger that I probably got cavities:
  1. Buying tubs of Strawberry Sour Straws from Sam’s/Costco and eating them one after the other until my tummy hurt.

  2. Buying the container of some flavor Kool-Aid, pouring it into a zip lock sandwich bag, adding lots of sugar, chewing one corner off the bag, and eating the pure sugar Kool-Aid. ~~Hello Mr. Cavity. Please eat my teeth now! ~~

  3. Getting the powder kind of Hersey’s chocolate instead of the syrup so that I could pour milk over it hoping that it wouldn’t melt all of it. Then, I would scoop my spoon to the bottom and eat the somewhat milk soaked chocolate powder! By that time, there wouldn’t be enough to make my chocolate milk so I would add more chocolate and stir.

  4. Pour mounds and mounds of sugar on top of my Rice Krispies/Cherrios/Raisin Bran so that it would sink to the bottom for every scrape of my spoon and mouthful of cereal. Each bite must have a scoop of sugar to go with it.

  5. Not sure about then, but now – I put 5 spoons of sugar per one cup of coffee in a regular coffee cup and then proceed to add French Vanilla creamer until it is cloudy light brown.

  6. Go to McDonald’s and order a hot fudge sundae with extra fudge. Eat a small piece of ice cream with every hunk of chocolate and throw away the rest of the ice cream that doesn’t have fudge left to go with it.

  7. Buy a Mountain Dew every morning on the way to school because back in those days they were only $.75 for a bottle and an oatmeal pie to go with it.

  8. Eat raw cookie dough or brownie batter instead of the real cooked thing because it just isn’t as good cooked.

  9. Licking the spoon and tub of strawberry pie filling when Mom’s done making the pie.

Which one do you think gave me cavities? I probably have two fillings per each sweet tooth listing above. I’m glad Kyle loves me like a fat kid love’s cake because it will all catch up to me one day…oops I mean it already has just like everyone said. I think my only change nowadays is that I went to strictly diet drinks instead. I don’t think I could do #2 any longer, but I admit I would still do the rest when given the chance. I guess this is why I am so sweet…and why my mouth is full of silver.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Well, look on the bright side, it's all in your mouth and not on your butt! I'm a total sweet addict too, and have never had a cavity in my life, but I'd trade one to lose about 15 lbs! haha. I think the whole cavity thing has a lot to do with genetics because believe me, I'm not near as good to my mouth as I should be either. I'm sure I'll get some silver one day as well!

I love reading your blog. It's so cute!