If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. Kristen gave me the letter R.
1. Rachael Ray - because she is beautiful, I love her voice, and her cookbook teaches me how to make a yummy meal in 30 minutes of less.

2. Rain During the Night - because it makes me sleep more sound.
3. Rivers - because there is just something about being on them that really relaxes me. They are more curvy than women and men still love them! :)
4. Royal Blue - because any blue is my favorite color. Blue is a happy and calming color. I let Kyle paint his bedroom royal blue.
5. R&B -I just love it. That is all I can say about it.




6. Rachel - because she's my sister and would do anything for me. Like cry when I dance with our daddy.
7. Rocking Chairs - because they remind me of home and Alabama. I think they were meant for me because I have a hard time sitting still so I can constantly rock in them.
8. Radius/Radical - because they have to do with Math which is my favorite subject in school. I actually get excited about having to do math problems.
9. Rays of Sun - because I can lay out and tan my pale skin. Ha! They warm you up when its about 65 degrees outside and helps make for a beautiful day.
10. ROTFL - because I love to laugh and love when Kyle gets so cracked up that we both are laughing so hard. I always heard laughing burns calories too...I can use some of that!







.jpg)







3 comments:
I have all the time in the world...I will play :)
me too me too =)
Sarah - I think Kristen had already tagged you, but you probably haven't seen it. She gave you T.
Alyse - I will do wheel of fortune like Kristen and give you and L. :)
Post a Comment