Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
9:27 AM

Precious Moments

I love my dogs! They know how to make me feel so loved. I have 3 pitbulls, and they are all big babies – especially when it comes to their mommy! I spoil them so bad! Each one of them has a special ritual or thing they do with me at different times of the day.






Jigga is my morning baby. Not because he is the only one up with me, because the others are up too playing around. He just likes to do the morning rituals with me. He sits in the corner of my room by the bathroom door until I am ready to get in the shower. When I go to close the door, he refuses to be shut out. He jumps right up and squeezes in the door before it shuts. He then will curl up on one of the two rugs in the floor. For a while, I laid a towel down for him because he likes to bunch the rugs up into a bed and I hate fixing them all the time. This morning there was no towel. This morning Jigga was extra needy. He went from rug to rug and wouldn’t lie down. When I took my pajama pants off, he rammed his head into them. I was holding them in my hands and he rubbed his head on them again and looked at me. I knew exactly what he wanted. I normally put them on the counter, but this morning I laid them in the floor. He immediately lied down and put his head and front two paws on top of my pile of pants. I guess this is a like a security blanket for him. Not only are they probably warm from me wearing them, but he has comfort in knowing those are his mommy’s pants! I just thought it was the sweetest thing…call me stupid. haha He waits until I get out of the shower and head for the door before he stands up. Then, he will go out somewhere else in the house for a while. Yesterday morning, he wanted to put makeup on with me. He especially likes or maybe it is that he hates my makeup brushes. I pick at him with them and brush his nose or whiskers and he will slowly bite at them. So, yesterday, he got his little nose powdered. He sits there and leans his head all the way back and just watches me put my make up on, so what am I to assume besides that he wants some too! haha







Serenity, aka Licky Floy aka Penny, is Jigga’s mom and my oldest of the three. She will be 8 years old this July. She is getting a little grouchy in her old age. Her ritual with me is at night. She loves to be under the covers by my legs. She jumps up on the couch and stares at me. If I ignore her, she rams her head into me and leaves it there. She is telling me to lift up the covers, please. If I don’t, she will literally stand there forever with her head pressed against me. So, I lift up the covers and under she goes. She’s one happy puppy then. She will sleep forever under there and even sometimes dream. She will eventually get hot and start panting so I have to make her get down. We really have tried to stop them from getting on our couch, so she doesn’t get to do this often any more. They have their own bedroom with their own sectional couch. They all have their own blanket in there. So, when I put them to bed at night I usually cover her up and she is set for the night.







Beyonce aka Be is a special dog. She is so different that I don’t even know how to explain her. I think she is very needy because she is the third and youngest dog. She fights for attention really bad with the others. She likes to hit me if I am not paying her any attention. She really hates when I get on the laptop, so she will sit and stare at me. If I ignore her long enough she will do this talking growl thing. It is so funny, but sometimes so annoying. I have to make her lie down to stop starring at me. I can’t really think of a ritual with her unless you count the bathroom. She likes to go in the bathroom with me. I will kind of push the door to as I am walking in and half the time it shuts on her because she is trying to squeeze in before it closes. I know this is probably not the best to talk about on here, but it is funny. While I am sitting, she will come up and put her paw on my leg. I don’t know what her deal is with that. I push it down and she puts it right back up there. I guess she thinks I am sitting to pet her or something. She is so funny. She is a totally different dog than my other two. You just have to know her. I guess I could say another thing with her and me is that she wants to lay right on top of me. I held her almost the entire time she was a puppy. I was the one who rushed her to the hospital and babied her when she was bitten as a puppy. I guess we just have that special lap dog relationship. So, she never gets to get on the couch with me because she suffocates me. She no longer is a puppy and is now like 60-70 lbs. She wants to pile up in a ball on my chest. The more I tell her to get down, the more she inches up closer to my face. She is special to say the least. haha






So, those are my precious moments with my furry children. They are something else. They know how to pick me up when I am down, love me unconditionally, and they need their mommy’s love!

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......