Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
4:32 PM

I like to read, maybe?

Ok - So, I thought I hated to read. During the process of Heather's wedding back in August, Jessica told me about this book she had been reading that was about a love story of vampires. She said trust me, I know it sounds so stupid, but I hate to read and I love it. I just kind of brushed it off until one day Jessi said she started reading it too. I was like ok - I hate to read, but what is the title again and I will go buy it. TWILIGHT!! By Stephanie Meyer.




OMG! I was amazed. I read the first book Twilight in no time, and for me that is amazing. I fell in love with Edward and kind of had a secret crush on him. ha! I then rushed out to buy the second book as soon as I could - New Moon.


I think I read a couple hundred pages of it on one Sunday. Kyle and I hardly spoke a word to one another that day, which I think he was ok with. He played xbox all day while I read my book. I rushed out to get the third one - Eclipse so that I would have it on my trip to Orlando for the Shuttle Launch.


I started reading it and have only gotten into the first couple of chapters. I have put it down for about a month or more now. NOT because it is not a wonderful book, because it is...but just because I don't want it to be over. I really still have a whole other book after this one, but I can't make myself pick it up again. Jessi, Momma Jernigan, Mrs. Paula, and I all went to see the movie when it came out. We FELL IN LOVE! The movie doesn't fully do the book justice like they never really do. If you have never read the book, you would think they were really bad actors. They are not! They are acting how their characters are portrayed in the book. Did I mention how hot Edward is in the movie too?? Some things from the book were changed around for the movie, but it was still awesome and anyone who loves Twilight should agree. Anyway, I guess I filled you in on what happened a few months ago to tell you that I just saw this bulletin on a website! I am so excited that the DVD is coming out.


I will buy it so that I can see my Edward whenever I want! haha I am sure you are wondering what Kyle thinks about this, but Bella is one of his favorite actresses - so its all good. Just can't wait for New Moon to come out this November. It has a new director this time with a new Jacob playing the part. That's ok though because the first Jacob looked like an American Indian with the baby face and long hair. The new Jacob is pretty good looking I believe if I remember correctly. So, that is totally fine with me. I can't wait for the rest of the movies! Jessi, Momma Jerni, and I all giggle like school girls over it. So much fun!! You should definitely read these books if you haven't already.

0 comments: