A couple of Fridays ago, we had a Varsity Dance Team reunion at one of the girl's parents house. It was so god to see everyone. Of course not everyone could be there, because a lot of the girls have move out of town. It was still good to see those that came. We ate some pizza, dip, and goodies while catching up and watching old videos. They were hilarious. We actually looked pretty good in most of the old dances. It was so crazy to see how dancing has changed in the last 8 years when we danced. Our dances looked so simple. They've gotten to be a lot harder since then, but we did good in what we did back then. Everyone seemed to be the same. Most of us our married now and some with kids. Brandi and I are both currently pregnant and due on the same day. We are so excited. She is having a girl named Jaci Elisabeth. Kyle and I have not picked a name yet because he wants to wait and see what he looks like on the 4D ultrasounds that I hope to get one in the next few weeks. I am so ready to know what his name will be. We both still like Carter, but we don't know if it will be a first or middle name. I hope we figure it out soon! :)
Here are some pictures from the reunion.
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment