Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
3:04 PM

Bedding

I finally broke down and bought the baby bedding. I waited until the day after Thanksgiving to see if I could catch a good sale. It didn't go on sale anymore than it was, but I did get a coupon for free shipping. I am so surprised that I liked this bedding, because I do not like the typical baby stuff. I don't like the bears, animals, airplanes, trains, and any of that kind of stuff. I just wanted geometric like shapes or something. However, when I saw this bedding, I loved it immediately. I am so surprised with myself, because it has elephants on it. I am ok with them though because they look more modern than like a real elephant. The elephants also are good for us as Bama fans too! lol I've made the purchase and just waiting for it to get here now. Now, I just need the new floors down, the crib, and then I will be set. I love it online. I hope I will love it just as much when I get it.


3 comments:

Alyse said...

that is super cute! i love it.

Anonymous said...

this is a very cute crib... my friend is 27 wks pregnant & she bought the same crib.

Amber said...

Love the new bedding! I know that you follow my old blog, and I wanted to give you my new address. It is www.amberellisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! I would love it if you followed this one!!