Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
8:49 PM

Third Appointment & 16 weeks



Four weeks and counting down until I find out what we are having. I cannot wait!! Everyone tells me not to find out that it is so much more fun that way. I can't do it. I am OCD and have to know what I am having. I have to have it all planned out, names picked, and the room ready in a color suitable for that sex. I don't know how people do it, but that's great if they can. I just have to know!

My third appointment was fast and went great. I now weigh 133.8, my BP was 103/68, and Peanut's heart beat was 157 BPM. The little sucker is tricking me. I can't tell if its a boy or a girl and I want to know! :) I had a different nurse today, and I talked her into letting me voice record the doppler of the heart beat. It was awesome to have. I can save it forever. Here is little Peanut's fast heart beat.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ylode5mtmko

I've been thinking all week that I've been feeling the baby just a little bit. It feels like a thump really low on my belly. I think that its the baby, but I'm not really sure. The doc says I will feel it soon within the next two weeks. I can't wait until I know for sure that is what it is. Its getting a little harder to get up and down or bend over. It hurts when I lean against the counter to put my makeup on. I wore my first pair or maternity jeans today. So not flattering!! But its ok. I need to probably buy a pair or two that fit me. I found these at Kids Market and just had to buy them without trying them on. I got so many shirts from there. I finally washed them all this weekend and will need to wear some of them soon before I outgrow them.

Kyle said that its getting more and more real to him as my belly is getting bigger. It has really grown in the last week or so and seems to grow daily. He has been eating all kinds of junk food and sweets, which is out of the normal for him. I asked if he was pregnant too. That is when he told me that its getting to be more real now with my belly showing.

I had today off for Columbus Day. I had all intentions of painting my bedroom today, but I just didn't feel like it. I met Kyle for lunch, went to Wal-Mart, and did some laundry. I taped up one of the two doors in the bedroom and one of two windows in the room. I am half way done preparing. LOL. I am doing a big stripe around the room at the top, so I have to tape a stripe there too. Its just hard to do it using the laser beam by myself. I think I'm going to need some help. I don't think I am as quick to it this time either, because I have a lot of furniture to move or work around. Its just going to be harder than the small bathroom. I hope it turns out to look alright.

Well, here is what the bump.com says for me this week. Only 4 more to go until our next ultrasound. It is going by so fast! I guess I need to start unpacking the fall/winter shoes. Its getting colder every day. :(

Your Pregnancy: Week 16

Thanks to increasing blood flow, it's time for some major cash and prizes. Enjoy quick-growing hair and nails, smooth and firm skin, and a healthy glow. One bit of bad news -- your eyes might be feeling a little dry these days.



Baby's now the size of an avocado!Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

1 comments:

Alyse said...

Yay for preggo clothes, lol. My favorite maternity jeans were from Target, the Liz Lange brand. They are awesome!