Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
10:05 PM

Sweet people

I have some of the sweetest co-workers. I totally forgot to say on Monday that I got my first graduation gift. It is one of those Willow Tree angels from Hallmark. I already have one that sits on my nightstand. The lady that gave it to me said she described me to the lady at Hallmark, and they thought this one fit me best. She said it had blond hair and was named Celebrate. It is awesome. She also gave me a card and a check. I couldn't believe it. The little angel was plenty enough. It was so sweet of her to do.


Today, I got surprised with a graduation cake from Publix. It was so yummy. They snuck it in right past me and gathered my team up to eat it. Thanks to Becky for the yummy cake and super cute picture frame for graduation. I can't wait to put some real friends in it. I also went to lunch with a few people in which one works from home. A couple of people cancelled on us, but apparently it was planned that they were doing it somewhat for me. He was sweet and bought my lunch at yummy Rosie's. What sweet people! I have another lunch set for next Wednesday. I am so thankful to have people that are so caring and sweet when important things happen in life.



We celebrated Cinco de Mayo last night at Casa Blanca. We had a really good time. The JAB was there performing. It was so crowded. OMG, Derek cracked us up in this picture. Kyle took the first picture, and we were all off centered. When we had him take it over, Derek popped in the back without us knowing with the People eye. ha ha




4 comments:

hales said...

congrats on graduating!

Kristen said...

yah!!! this is so exciting!!

Alyse said...

congrats! we were so going to casa blanca the other night to watch JAB but when we drove past it was packed so we settled for chilis instead. be glad you got a table!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congraz