Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
3:34 PM

I am officially smart!



Yah!!! I am finally graduated...and educated. Woo hoo! I have gotten so many gifts for graduation that I don't even know what to think. I was not expecting all of these gifts, but I absolutely love them all. I got such a big range of different things.

Thursday, Kyle sent some beautiful flowers to work for me. They smelled so good. I got another card from another coworker with money. My nieces and nephew sent me a cute stuffed frog that sings "Shout" and moves his arms. I took off Friday to get ready for graduation. I cleaned up the house and stuff during the day to try not to get nervous. Sarah and Aubrey came over during the day to bring me a gift in case they weren't able to make it that night. She ended up finding out they wouldn't make it back in time. She came back by with Tripp to take pictures with me in my outfit before we left.

It was finally time to start getting ready. Mom came to pick me up so that we wouldn't have a bunch of cars in town. Her and dad gave me white and black diamond necklace with matching earrings. They are gorgeous! We picked up Kyle's mom on the way. Dad came later with my sister and her boyfriend. I got there and ran into the girls I was friends with in class. We hung out and waited for it to be time to walk out. I was so upset that I forgot to bring my Delta Mu Delta cords to wear. I still go the sash, but I didn't have the cords. I looked when I got home and didn't see them in my package. I don't think I ever got them. Oh well. I was able to buy a Cum Laude medal to wear as well. I was so happy. It was time to line up and walk out. I got so nervous. I was fine for a while on the floor until our row stood up. My heart was beating so fast. I was so afraid I would trip and fall on the stage. ha ha! Luckily, no one did. I took pictures with all of my friends and family outside. We had to rush out of there to get to the restaurant before it closed. We were on a short time span because we had a limo picking us up in about an hour or so. We all choked down our food and went to H&D to get in the limo. Off we headed to go out. The place we went was dead. There was only like 10-15 other people in the whole place. So, we had the whole dance floor to ourselves. We tore it up all night long. It was so much fun. I am so glad that all of my friends came to spend the night with me.

I am so lucky to have all the friends and family that care about me so much. They really made my graduation night so special. Get ready for a bunch of pictures that I took of each gift.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats!!!!!