Well, I've waited so long that I think I'm actually done with 12 weeks, but here it goes anyway.
This 12th week was starting to feel about like 8 or so. My tummy has been feeling a little nauseous again like it was before. I am having a problem with finding something to drink that doesn't bother my tummy. I never get sick, but it just makes my tummy feel yucky. I tried all of the diet caffeine drinks that I like, but I got tired of them quick. Now, I almost crave a straight up Coke or Pepsi...no diet...no caffeine free. I hear they have caffeine free regular Coke and Pepsi though. I may have to try that. I would still be getting the sugar, but I just want something that doesn't bother me. Tea seems to work pretty good, but I get such a full feeling when I drink it after eating. Then, I am miserable. No tummy ache, but miserably full. Which is worse? I drink 2-3 20 ounce bottles of water in the morning time, which is good for me considering I don't like water. I have to have a soda of some kind from lunch on through the rest of the day. I went to the grocery the other night to get some juice. I am somewhat allergic to orange juice, but it is my favorite. I like apple, but I wasn't feeling it that night. My boss walked around here shaking up a bottle of orange apple juice right in front of me and that was what I wanted. I couldn't find it though and was disappointed. I got Orange Pineapple instead. I am trying not to drink a lot of it at a time so that I don't break out or whatever. I don't think I like that pineapple part. Too many mixed drinks gone bad with it.
I feel pretty good otherwise though. I still have my good days and bad ones. I've been tired a lot this week though. I go home after work and lay on the couch. I may fall asleep or I may go to bed at 9. I am supposed to be painting my bedroom sometime soon and haven't built up the energy to tackle it just yet. Doing my bathroom really made me not want to do the bedroom just yet. Actually, I need to put the before and after pictures up of my bathroom. I can't wait to get my room all finished. By that time, I hope to get my laminate flooring soon after so that I can get my bed put together that has been sitting in my garage for a month now. I went round and about with those people to hurry up and get it shipped to me, and I haven't even put it up yet. I figured why put it together when we will be getting new floors soon. That would be a hassle. I am just hoping its not broken to pieces when I get it all out of the box. I would be furious! Once that all gets done, we should know the sex of the baby and it would be time to start decorating the baby room. Awww!! Those poor doggies aren't going to know what happened when they get booted from their bedroom. They are going to be so upset. I can tell them now to go to their room and they will go in there. They are going to be majorly confused when they don't have a room any more. Its so sad actually. They will become the step children.
I get updates from the Bump.com on my weeks. Here is what they had to say about week 12:
Hi Melissa, you're 12 weeks pregnant!
First trimester: Check! The nausea, fatigue, mood swings, and bathroom dashes should soon fade, but (sorry!) headaches and dizziness will probably get more intense. The good news: You're about to embark on the second trimester, when mood and energy levels generally peak.
Baby's now the size of a plum! As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.
Now, onto week 13 and the start of my second trimester and Month 4! Only 5 more to go and about 6 more weeks until I know what peanut is! I can't wait!
16 years ago




2 comments:
Hi! I'm new to your blog! congrats on the baby news!!
yay for second trimester!!! by the way...i nominated you as a kreativ blogger. check out my last post for details :)
Post a Comment