Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
1:41 PM

Relaxing

I have really been bad at this lately. Im just relaxing by myself today. As I speak, my crazy husband and his friends are on the creek fishing in the storms. They went late last night, camped out on who knows what, and are continuing to fish in the rain and thunder. They are nuts. Two of my friends are in town from Orlando. I got to spend time with them both last night. We had a good time. They are in town for another high school friend's wedding. Weddings almost always make me cry. They are so sweet. I am so glad I wasn't a crying bride. I think it is so sweet that the brides cry, but I am just glad I didn't because I would have lost it. I smiled ear to ear the whole time I was getting married.



I haven't really been doing much to talk about this week. We ate at Mellow Mushroom Wednesday night for the basketball game. It just opened on Memorial Day. I love some pizza. I've only eaten there one other time in Panama City, but we were a little hungover and the tastebuds just aren't the same. So, I don't think I really tasted it the first time. It is yummy.

I am just laying around watching I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!! It is so funny. So dramatic! Spiedi drives me nuts! haha They seem so fake with their religion. I believe she is religious, but they carry it over board. Spencer prays like Ricky Bobby. He is so retarded.

I guess I didn't have much to blog about, but just thought it had been a while. Maybe I will have something a little more interesting next time.

0 comments: