Waiting for...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
3:06 PM

Week 12 & Carter's First Birthday Party...No not his...yet


Carter was 12 weeks old on Saturday. He had a busy day. We had a sweet little girl's 2 year old birthday party to go to at 11 that day. It was Carter's first birthday appearance. He slept almost the whole time. LOL He's such a party pooper.



He was so good Friday night. He slept through the night again! I was so excited. We went out to eat Friday night. He fell asleep at either the restaurant or H&D's house. I took him home and changed him into his sleepy with his sleepy lotion. When I put him down in his crib, he was back out and slept until 6 am. I am so proud of him!! I started getting ready around 8 am that morning. He would not let me get ready for nothing. I was still barely done by 11, when it normally only takes me an hour to an hour and a half to get ready. I had to keep stopping to try to settle him down or pick him up for a while. I asked him how I was supposed to pick out his outfit when I couldn't put him down. We finally got him situated. I chose a cute plaid shorts outfit that had a hat to match, since I knew it was mainly an outside water party. I took his little swimsuit, but I knew he was too young to get in. When we first got there, he was smiling and talking to the little girl's great grandma and grandma. They just loved him. I got him out, put on his hat, and took him outside. It was so hot! I dipped his little feet in the water, but he didn't like that. I think that was the first he'd felt of cold water. He wasn't sure about that. He likes his bath and wants that warm water! He got fussy, so we went back in to feed him. He ate and passed out! He slept for a little while and got back up. He ended up falling back asleep and slept a good 3 hours or more. When he got up, we fed him again and the little stinker pooped up his back. He ruined his totally cute little outfit. Good thing I've learned to pack extras. Little miss Ava just loved baby Carter. She even wanted him to come in her room when she was taking a nap. LOL I'd say he had a pretty good day...of sleeping!

0 comments: