Yah! I got my first blogger award! Thanks Tiffany!!
Here are the award rules:1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
*7 Wonderful things about me
- I eat very fast - one item at at time - and I do not like for any of them to touch.
- I DO NOT eat chicken on a bone and hate watching other people do it.
- I love Excel spreadsheets and making cool things in PowerPoint.
- I grew up the biggest tom boy.
- I don't spend as much time with my family as I should.
- I call my love handles "taters".
- I am pregnant with my first child and am really nervous about knowing what all I am supposed to do when he is born.
Now I've got to nominate 7 lovely bloggers, in no particular order!




2 comments:
I was happy to nominate you =}
I am glad you enjoyed the award!
yah - i love awards!!!! thank you!!! :) i love you tons!
Post a Comment